Refer a Student
If you are a young adult, or if you know of a young adult who is looking for a community of friends and a way to express faith, consider campus ministry. Young adults experience unique spiritual, intellectual and emotional challenges. Campus Ministry seeks to strengthen and support them as they learn and grow.
Support Your Students
We would love to meet your current students. Here are Three New Reasons To Connect with Lutheran Campus Ministry (video length: 03:44):
- Refer your student to any LCM across the USA by filling out this form.
- Pray for your students & their families.
- Two words: FIELD TRIP! Bring your confirmation groups to Christus Rex! Introduce them (EARLY) to Campus Ministry. We often work with churches to host events with confirmation and high school students. You are also always welcome to bring a group to worship with us on Sunday morning at 10:30am!
Support Campus Ministry
There are many ways our communities can connect.
- Invite us to visit YOU! We'd love to come tell your congregation about the energy young adults have for the future of the church. Let's do a Campus Ministry Sunday or find other fun ways to partner!
- Pray! Pray for Christus Rex and for God's continued work in and through this unique place of hope on the campus of UND.
- Budget. The "b" word can be a GOOD word! Let's be partners in this effort to walk with young adults on their faith journey. Support us financially - add us to your budget, support us through your foundation or endowment fund, or simply take a special offering. This is Ubuntu: "I am because of you."
We'd love to share more and answer your questions. Let's chat or share a cup of coffee. Call us at 701.775.5581.
Chad Brucklacher, Campus Pastor
Shera Nesheim, Campus Minister